The Business Travel Conference 2017 is fast approaching… It is due to be held at London Hilton Bankside on 19th and 20th September. This two-day event features a mixture of thought provoking keynotes, targeted case studies and interactive workshops, plus exhibitions from leading suppliers of business travel and meetings management. So, if you still need to register to attend, we definitely recommend doing so!
Attending will also give you the opportunity to meet Amy O’Rourke and Katy Nuza, from our Sales and Account Management Team, who will be exhibiting NYS Corporate’s award-winning solutions for events, conference and travel management.
Where to find us?
To reserve your one-to-one appointment with our team, please contact Katy via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (01904 420 810). Alternatively, you are very welcome to drop-in and see us on the day. We will be based by the Refreshments on the lower ground floor, so why not come join us for a drink and a friendly chat?
About The Business Travel Conference…
Who can attend?
The Business Travel Conference (TBTC) is open to everyone with responsibility for booking, buying, arranging or managing business travel and meetings at companies large and small. This includes everyone from PAs, receptionists, travel administrators and meetings organisers, to procurement departments, business travel managers and finance personnel.
What previous delegates said about TBTC:
- 92% of TBTC’16 delegates said they took away ideas or knowledge that they can put into practice in their role as a business travel arranger
- 81% said they will be able to save their company more money as a result of attending TBTC’16
- 93% rated TBTC’16 as a very good or excellent event
- 95% would recommend the event to colleagues
- 97% rated the quality and range of exhibitors as very good or excellent
How to Register
To register for a free day pass visit the TBTC website.
About NYS Corporate…
Celebrating our 40th birthday this year, NYS Corporate is a leading Events, Conference and Travel Management Agency. A trusted partner to some of the world’s biggest brands, we are known for our blend of high quality, personalised service, in-house developed technology and two-tier cost savings methodology.
We consistently deliver:
- Cost savings of 16-18% within the first 2 years and up to 30% thereafter
- Client satisfaction scores of in excess of 99%
- Proactive account management and end-user engagement
- Online adoption rates averaging 93%
- Personalised event management including logistics, delegate registration & website creation
- Transparency of expenditure through online reporting and policy compliance
- Duty of care via the pin-point accuracy of our delegate and traveller tracking system
In recent years, our achievements have been recognised with multiple industry awards, including:
- Best Travel Management Company (The Business Travel Awards Winner 2017).
- Best Intermediary Agency (M&IT Silver Award Winner 2017) and
- Meetings and Events Manager of the Year (The People Awards Winner 2017)
Come visit us at The Business Travel Conference to find out how our innovative solutions could aid your business.